Today Antoine Girard was evacuated down to the hospital by helicopter . It looks like he has sergical problem with appendix.
Pavel Chochia, Valery Shamalo and Elizabeth Revol reached the camp II today and plan to make a summit push on July 10th if the weather allows it. Now they have a night at 6300 meters.
Viktor and I start tomorrow morning a new route via West Face buttress. We think to reach the summit in 5-6 days if the weather will good. The weather forecast for these days are stable but who can be sure.
Everything is more or less OK.
Valery, July 8, 08